- 300 gr of your favorite pasta
- 1 package of Arla cream cheese (200 gr.)
- 1 medium egg
- 200 ml Arla full-fat cream
- 1 package Arla pasta gratinar
- 1 package Arla mozzarella
- Salt and pepper
In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese with the cream, egg, and season with salt
and pepper. Mix well using a whisk.
Once the mixture is smooth, add about 3/4 of the cheese.
Then, boil the pasta for 1 minute less than the instructions on the package suggest.
Next, drain the pasta and add it to the bowl with the cheese mixture.
Mix everything thoroughly and transfer the mixture to a baking dish.
Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
Bake in a preheated oven at 170 C fan for about 20 minutes.